Wednesday 1 December 2010

I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words...

Peace! First of all thanks for all the new followers and comments :) I can't even describe how happy I get when I see there's one more follower or comment, makes me feel very appreciated. This post is going to be mainly full of pictures.

First snow pictures (from this morning)

Looked so scenic, Subhanallah. I normally hate snow but I'm appreciating its beauty much more this year. I love treading on clean snow that hasn't been walked on, I like looking at the footprints and just the overall beauty of it all. I love crunching in the snow along my very quite road up to the bus stop. I hate that you can't run much (i.e. run for the bus) in the snow and I hate it when you nearly slip/fall over but you just manage to stop yourself- it makes you more scared!

Yesterday, it snowed a little. But it was more like a small dusting of icing sugar! These are today's pics:




Duck lake

The following are pics I took at a park for this event called a "Santa Dash". It was a charity run in which all the participants ran in santa costumes (!) it was pretty hilarious. I went there to do a story for the Student Newspaper. I'll post it soon once I've written it.

These are pics of duckies on the frozen lake! It was so cute to see them walking (waddling) and slipping (!) on the iced over pond:





5 comments:

[[[ x Smiley x ]]] said...

Lovely pictures! :D
Snow is beautiful! dunno why SOME people hate it! 8-)
and the ducks look adorable!
Poor little things must freeze out there, some times i wanna buy them little shoes for their little feet
:D

Aisha said...

awww the ducks look so cute! lol smiley, i was wondering wether they get cold...my chickens have been wondering in and out of their lil house since the snow. i can't tell with them!

lovely pics <3

hijabi hippie hypo said...

Thank you! I know I feel so sorry for them! I'm sure they're used to it cos they're from Canada anyway. Aww chickens! :) hope they're good

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

very nice pictures!

aww poor ducks!

must have been freezing over there!

Shahirah Elaiza said...

Aww I love the photos of the ducks on the lake!!!! So cute and pretty.