Without further ado, here are the all-important prizes:
I believe we all blog because we have a passion for writing, and enjoy sharing our stories and experiences with others. Some people start up blogs to connect with the world, as a means of "therapy", to express themselves- all sorts of reasons. So the first prize is this super-cute and fun ruled notebook (it was literally love at first sight for me):
A vintage across-the-body brown bag, and a time necklace. Every girl needs a small bag for her essential items, and I decided to get a time necklace due to Aisha's post about them. It's a fully working clock btw :) yay!
This small cupcake notepad. It has a bit of elastic to keep it closed and a pink ribbon so you know which page you're on.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entering is easy! All you have to do is comment below and share your favourite quote. It may be from a film, book, a lyric, anything- or just a general quote. The more interesting- the better! Include your e-mail address in the comment box too please.
The not-so-small print:
- This competition will be run from today, 18/01/10 until Tuesday the 25th January, 8pm GMT.
- You have therefore a full week to enter
- You may be from anywhere in the world to enter- I'm feelin' generous ;)
- You must be following my blog in order to enter
- You may only enter once
- You may gain extra entries by tweeting about the competion. @hijabihippie
- You may also gain an extra entry by blogging about this giveaway, using the above picture. Please comment below and give me the link if you do this
- The winners will be chosen via Random.org, so that there is no favouritism and everyone gets a fair chance
- If you win, you will be notified via e-mail. If you do not respond within 48 hours, the prize will go to someone else!
Any questions, please ask. I hope I haven't missed anything!