I did revise a heck of a lot- particularly as during the weekend before the tests, half (two sisters & Dad) went to London for my cousin's wedding- but I couldn't go (booo!) because of said tests. I'm a little glad though.
I watched Big Momma's House (film) on Wednesday, it was funny- but less funny than I expected and a tad predictable & cliched. My chinese friend LOVED it though. But, let's face it, there is nothing better than watching a Black FBI agent dress up as a fat old lady- is there??
There hasn't been anything new to post about, but I've recently had lots of juicy ideas to blog about, so keep your eyes peeled for those. Why do all the good ideas come at once? It's strange.
I haven't posted in a while, nor have I kept up to date with my blog reading- sorry about that! I will do soon, I promise, I've missed out on a lot!
I have received both the stylish blogger and life is good award recently, by many fabulous bloggers, including Nas, Syahirah, Ayeesha MD, and Iz-sa, so thank you all. Whilst I'm really grateful to receive the awards, it's a bit of a hassle cos you have to write things about yourself and tag others. But, ah well, here goes!
Ok, so, seven things about yours truly.
- I always have my hair tied (at home) in a pony, and I hate letting it down. It's down right now, because I just washed it and it takes forever to dry - I have thick hair.
- I like glee and have recently started watching it :)
- I feel prettier with my scarf on than without. Strange
- I'm asthmatic and my sister often jokes that I should form a choir called "the Asthmatics' choir"
- I like washing up, always have. It's my favourite chore, if you ever wondered what was
- I have a wipe-clean monthly calendar stuck on the wall next to my bed. It keeps me organised as I can quickly look at it and see what needs to be done
- I actually like injections, blood tests and needles in general - don't ask! But I hate those blood pressure machine cuff thingies- they are SO annoying! grr
- Aisha from Love Always Aisha, cos I love her blog, it's full of cool pictures and graphics and I think she's pretty stylish
- Furree Katt- cos she's awesome and it's her birthday today! (I think you already have these awards- but hey , it's the thought that counts! ) I love the way she writes and always enjoy reading her blog.
- Smiley from Sparkling Smiles- cos her's was one of the first blogs I came across, which was introduced to me by my sister. Her writing style is just so captivating and entertaining
- Sy - cos she takes some incredibly breathtaking pictures, and I love her recent post
- Amel from Al Motahjiba fashion- cos she hasn't blogged in a while due to the situation in Libya, you are in my dua's. I love her posts and reading about the latest trends
- Louise from Small but mighty; a thyroid life- because although she doesn't post often, nor do I comment on her blog, I love her posts and her recent one stirred up so many memories
- And finally, to Mademoiselle M, who's french fashion blog I recently stumbled across. She's having a hijaab giveaway, so be sure to have a look!
**Title of the post taken from here (song)