Thursday 1 September 2011

Eid Ul Fitr 2011: in pictures

Eid Mubarak (even though it's a little late) to my Muslim followers, readers & one-time-stumble-uponers! Hope you all had a blessed day.

My Eid was pleasant, and like last year, (and so I don't bore you with small details), this blog post is all about pictures:

THE FOOD 

The best part of the day. Undoubtedly.





Chicken Tikka
Samosas & Kebabs

Biryani


Eid Cake!!





 THE CLOTHES

Second-best thing about Eid.

The baby brother wore a little cute suit!


What my elder sister wore

what my younger sister wore


What I wore
The neck

 THE MENDHI





And...

This is the part where I played the game called "how many pictures can I take and make them interesting but NOT show my face?" LOL. enjoy...






 Hope you all had a wonderful day!!

No comments: