This time, it's Lush's "Snake Oil" Scalp Massage Bar. By the way I have no idea why it was named that, it doesn't contain anything to do with snakes, or snake venom (imagine!). It actually contains lavengder, peppermint and tea tree oils.
Ok, so good points:
- It really does work- as soon as you put it on you can hear your scalp do a sigh of relief. It's so soothing and stops the itching then and there
- Is easy to use and melts in your fingertips
- Is priced very reasonably
- Lasts around a month (depending on whether or not my Mum/Sister steal some!)
- Is hypothyroid friendly and there really is nothing else like it
- Is really smelly- has an unpleasant strong smell to it, which is why I bought this tin to contain the smell