Saturday 2 October 2010

I cannot wait for...

This:

The Apprentice 2010 Candidates
I love this show! click here to watch the auditions, which I have watched too many times already! For those not familiar with the show, it involves 16 contestants battling it out for a top six-figure job with Lord Sugar. It's also a reality show as they all live in a house together. Lord Sugar famously eliminates candidates with the line "you're fired", and to the winner says, "you're hired."

My favourite so far is Stella English, because she reminds me so much of myself, I hope she does really well


For those in the UK, The Apprentice starts on Wed 6th October, 9pm, BBC1

3 comments:

Farnnay said...

I watched the first season of apprentice but nothing after that. i feel like it's all acting anyways.

Fatimah said...

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea it was starting next week :D

hijabi hippie hypo said...

@Constructive Attitude: fair enough, I see your point, a lot of the contestants have big personalities and it is a reality show after all

@Fatimah: you're welcome :)